Balaji chem solutions dry strength resin comes in premium quality which adds dry strength to the paper. They are mainly available in three forms that is aniomic, cationic, and amphoteric. However, the main aim of dry strength resin is to surge the strength per unit between fibres in any paper. Indeed, it also helps in achieving strength goals while maintaining higher dewatering rates and lower density of paper
- Dry Strength Resin can be used in all kinds of writing & printing, duplex board, Kraft paper.
- It may be used after addition of resin and best addition point is mixing chest. Before the addition of Dry Strength Resin, it should be diluted to 20% solution.
- Duplex board addition point is the protective and bottom layer.
- The recommended dosage of Dry Strength Resin is 0.4% to 0.6% on the dry paper basis to get the desired result.
- It can reduce the alum requirement
- Help to boost the tensile strongness of paper
- Help in saving energy
- Surge the stiffness of weaker sheet of paper
Helps in reducing fibre costs by replacing long fibre with short fibre
|BANISTRENGTH 2041||Cationic Dry Strength Resin||Increase Dry Strength Properties|
|BANISTRENGTH 3041||Cationic Dry Strength Resin||Increase Dry Strength Properties|
|BANISTRENGTH 3551||Anionic Dry Strength Resin||Increase Dry Strength Properties|
|BANI MS 910||Amphoteric Tapioca Starch Blend||Increase Dry Strength Properties|
|BANI TS||Cationic Multi component Tapioca Starch Blend||Increase Dry Strength Properties|
|BANI CS||Cationic Multi component Tapioca Starch Blend||Increase Dry Strength Properties|
|BOUNDINGAID||Starch Base Binder||Increase Printing & Dry Strength Properties|